Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not Alone

As I carry on in spiritual warfare, I find myself being left more and more alone. While speaking to Pastor Klein, he encouraged me with this verse “And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:17. The point was, that whenever we feel alone, we are in fact surrounded by armies of angles.

As I went back that night, the Lord spoke to me further on this first, He said, “Euclid, let me show you again who is with you.” I then saw not one, not two, but a row of guardian angels walking next to me on both sides. They are my bodyguards from heaven. I have seen them quite a number of times before and it had always been like ‘cool’ kind of knowledge, but today it was a huge encouragement, a revelation, what I really needed to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment