Sunday, August 23, 2009

Flying in the Spirit

Today was really wonderful, amazing things happened and I intend to write them down:

I arrived early at Church of Victory today, while waiting there for Rusty, I began to pray and get prepared for a time of ministry. I asked the Holy Spirit what did He want to do today and He replied, “Euclid, today you’re not going to lay hands on anyone because I’m going to be the one that ministers to the people personally.”


As time went by, I heard the Lord placing a prophesy in me for me to address the entire church. During worship as we went to a point of adoration, the Lord prompted me to speak. I got clearance from Rusty and from the senior pastor of Church of Victory. I went up stage and prophesied, “The Lord says, I see many of you who are empty. You are empty because you fill yourself with the things of this world. You fill yourself according to what your flesh desires. Don’t you realize by now that it is these very things that still do not satisfy you? I desire to fill you up with my Holy Spirit because only I can truly satisfy you, not the world. If you will but hunger for me, I will fill you up not only to the brim, but overflowing, that you may overflow to the rest around you.” That was about as much as I can remember God prophesying through me. Later, a few came up to prophesy on the theme of God wanting to have a personal relationship with them. The senior pastor also prophesied along the same lines of being filled to an overflow and not be empty by the fillings offered by the world. These prophesy were edifying not only to the congregation and me, but to Rusty (who was the speaker) as well. This is because it was in line with the sermon that he had prepared.


 After the sermon, the call was given to enter deeper with God. The presence of the Lord began to be extremely thick. As I opened my spiritual eyes, I saw a line of angels moving down the ales, then to the people. One came beside me and I saw him pointing me out saying, “this one is hungry, usher the King to him.” At that point I knew something big was going to happend. Then I began to see in the spirit, the floor around me breaking apart. Water was gushing out of the ground and filling me all over. The weight of the Lord was so strong that I found myself on all fours. Then I saw fire burning all over me. The fire was dancing and spreading, like it was about to explode. Then, before I knew it, I was in the spirit. Though I had still some control over my physical body, I knew I was in a totally different realm. In the spirit I found myself flying between the cloudy mountains. Ahead of me was a giant eagle and as it soar to the left and the right, I too soar to the left and the right. Then I zoomed to the side of the eagle and saw its eyes. Its eyes were like nothing you have ever seen, in a moment it seemed like it was made of jewel and fire. I was having such fun flying and laughing. Suddenly I was brought to the mountain top and on that mountain top I began to seat beside someone. My spirit quickly recognized Him, it was God the father. I was so so excited. Then my spirit began to hear what my body was hearing and feeling. The service had stopped and announcements were being given. I felt the queue to go back, yet I was reluctant because I wanted to hear what He had to say. With a warm assurance He said, “go back, I want you to know you can always come up here again we can fellowship.” With peace I went back, I opened my eyes and my body felt light. It was hard to get up at first but I did, and as I walked around I had to get used to walking again.

When we sent Rusty and Mildred Home, he prayed for us and I began to feel light while brother Lawrence felt fire and I saw his face turning red. Haha. Thanks be to God for offering such intimacy to all His children! If only all of as were that hungry enough to seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment