Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fly

Yesterday at a prophetic meeting, I saw in a vision of fire in the form of rain falling from heaven down on some people. The droplets of fire covered their bodies, starting from the head to the feet. When the fire reached the feet, it burnt the chains that were chained to the ground. Immediately I saw them caught up in the heavens with mighty wings. When they were in the sky, they no longer fought a warfare on the ground, but they fought from the heavens. In the heavens the Lord showed them how to engage warfare, and they fought from a heavenly perspective, God’s perspective.

After I had released the word, a sister immediately rushed out saying, “ I’m here to confirm the vision. I saw it too. I saw the chains and the people on wings flying effortlessly!”

Too many have been fighting a spiritual warfare on their own. With their fist, on the ground. So let us fight from the heavens with the perspectives of God. Remember the fire is from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment