Sunday, August 9, 2009

Speak of Him Constantly

This happened on 3 August 2009 Monday, I could not post it online because I was in camp when it happened:

I was reading the book "drawing near" by John Bevere, it was speaking about the relationship between a husband and wife. When a husband is in a close mutual association with their wives, you will hear them speak often about their wives. Same thing with the Holy Spirit. Children of God who have a close mutual association with the Spirit of God constantly mentions of Him.

In repentance, I said, "Hey Holy Spirit, I'm sorry that I do not talk about you much in my conversations with others." He replied, " it's ok, I have been mentioning you to the Father, and in front of my angels and heavenly creatures."

We seldom include Him in our lives, yet even when we take Him for granted and chuck Him aside, He not only still thinks about us but proudly talks about us, His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment