Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reflections of an Encounter

Looking back at the past week after the encounter on August 23, 2009, This is what I found :
  • A greater desire for Holiness and God – Not only do I find myself sinning lesser than before, I began to make use more of my free time to get to know Him better.
  • A more constant awareness of God – I began to commune with Him more regularly.
  • A sharpening of my spiritual senses – I start to see the spirit realm and prophecy comes much clearer than before.
  • A great understanding – when I read the written word of God I start to have more revelations and a better understand of passages that I read before.
  • More outpouring of anointing – I start to sense a stronger and a more frequent out pouring of anointing.

So such encounters are not just for a ‘cool fun fact’ kind of experience, it is life changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment