Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beaten

Been beaten, battered the past week, I have been in war. A war not with weapons of this world, a war in the spirit realm, yet it is so real. I find myself being battered in emotions, physical, spirit. I’m surviving barely.

It started when I started to move deeply in intercession for others and FGA mainly. It was where I found myself in a position of a watchman, prophesying the messages of the coming movement of God. It was where I started to intercede for those who barely or can’t because they have yet to see or are too busy.

In the heavens, I find so few arrows of prayer being shot. I do feel that I’m being forgotten, thrown into the front lines to fight without support. I can sense little prayer coverings for me. In the mist of intercession for others, I find myself interceding for myself! It's really so so hard. I hope other brothers and sisters will send support. God please awaken them, not for my sake, but for the sake of their love ones.

By the grace of God, I’m barely hanging on, but I’ll still keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment