Saturday, July 4, 2009

Travel to a restricted place

By the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, I post this:

The Holy Spirit suddenly dropped this phrase in my heart, “where I go you cannot go.”

Anybody can travel to different places in the world, all you need is money. However no matter how much they travel there is one place they cannot go, and definitely not with all the cash in the world. A restricted place

That is the place where Jesus says in the book of John 7:34 “and where I am, you cannot come.” However this place that Jesus talks about I find myself entering it occasionally, though right now, I’m only barely touching this place. That place is heaven. Only the children of God can have access to this place, even before they see death. The people that Jesus said “you cannot come” are those who do not believe Him. But for those who believe, it is the access of heaven that we can go to. As children of God, we are to touch heaven, go and see it, then, bring it down to earth. As Jesus taught us to pray “thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” I’m hungry for so much more of God. Let the travel to such a place be more often, longer, and deeper. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment