Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Part 2 with Jerame Nelson

Woo after the previous post, I was in my room mentoring my mentee over the phone. Then all of a sudden I heard my dad praying in tongues with his other cell leaders. At that moment I could feel the Glory pour into my room and my body responding to the anointing. My stomach started to bubble with joy from the Holy Spirit. I just love it when God pour forth His glory in the house. So I ended the mentoring session and went out to sit on the sofa. There I received word for both of my dad’s leaders. The moment they finished praying, I requested to pray for them. One of the leaders I prayed for the spirit of prophecy to “hit” her, at that moment she fell under the presence of the Lord. Could just feel that these two leaders were receptive. They didn’t have religious spirits, or fear, or even doubts. They did not have walls, and because they were receptive to whatever the Holy Spirit wanted to do, they were much more bless than many whom I have prayed for. Haha, they were shock that they could be slain out of a service or “special night” setting. Well I believe that all this works and encounters with the Holy Spirit should never be just one special night, or during church, but every day, any time any where.

Anyway, after praying, I went for the second Jerame Nelson session. It was amazing! The angel released during the night meeting was a healing angel named Mike. Jerame didn’t had to lay much hands on the sick for them to get heal. All he did was called out people with certain sickness through the word of knowledge and position them to where Mike was standing. In the name of Jesus sickness were instantly gone. Could see some people bodies shaking as if something went through them when Jerame prayed. Deaf ears were open, paralysis was gone sickness all went bye bye in the name of Jesus. Praise God! As the people were testifying how long they had had their sickness, great compassion poured out of me. Somehow after all these months of basking in the Glory of God, He has soften my heart to feel for them. Sometimes I find Christians not having the desire to move out in the gifts of the spirit like the gift of healing rather disturbing. There are also those who only praise God when they see a more serious sickness get heal. When it comes to like headaches or ulcers, they would not feel that kind of joy in that kind of healing. Headache may not seem much if you are not the one having it, but when you are the one with a headache you will really be joyful when God takes it away. I clearly remember a woman who had chronic pain since she was born, I mean imagine having pain for your whole life! Could really see the gratitude she had when God finally took it away. 

Through out the whole meeting, I could feel God anointing me time and time again. Sometimes they were like electric shocks going though my body. My body would respond with a sudden jerk in my thighs or shoulders. There was a period where I felt a weight on my head and numbness. It is as if God was touching my head and anointing me from the top down. There will be other times where my head will shake from left to right like how Jerame would when the anointing is strong. During the last parts of the service, my body would jerk every time when Jerame would chase a spirit of infirmity away, or call fire to fall on to someone. So if you see me shaking profusely, don’t be afraid or call the ambulance, but instead tell God that you want an impartation and just grab me or something. I’ll be more than glad to impart to you most of the times unless I sense the spirit wanting me to do something else. Yes anointing can be imparted, but you must work hard to not squander it away by spending more time with God and stepping out in faith. The plus side of basking in His Glory is that you get to increase your own anointing as well.

If you wonder why I attend so much of these kind of miracle seminars even though I’m a healthy lad. Well the reason is I’m not seeking to be healed, though I would like short sightedness to be gone. I’m just seeking to be where the movement of God is. I loved be in a place where my Father is working. I just love to spent time in His presence. And I’m there to receive impartations on how to do stuff like that as well, whether it is though the laying of hands, knowledge, or offering. Out of this do I not only do find an increase in anointing, I find a change in mindset, a change in character, I get to hear God clearer, I receive more revelations, and so on so forth. 

Difference between Joshua and Caleb is that Joshua chose to be where the presence of the Lord was. Read Exodus 33:7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment