Friday, June 6, 2008

Angelic Encounter

I need to be more ALERT!

Just missed chatting with an angel again, at least this time round I got to say hi. It all happened when I was with my friend Quintin and we were walking to my house. All of a sudden a man comes up to us saying, “good afternoon.” He greeted us as if he knew us very well. So I asked Quintin whether he knew the man, and he replied no. Then he just causally commented, “maybe he is an angel.” At that phrase we both quickly turned behind, but he was no where to be found. I wanted to go and grab him or something, could have asked him for his name and what he was here for. 

This is not the first time I had such an experience. I remember my first suspected angelic encounter was at a bus stop. I remember feeling down and thinking quite a lot when a man passing me caught my attention. I looked at him and he returned with one of the warmest smile I had ever seen. At the moment of the smile, my down feeling was gone. I pondered again and as I watched him walk away, I took notice that he had some cross on his tee-shirt.

Well though I didn’t get to chat with the angel this time, at least I got to say hi. However, next time I’ll try to be alert enough and grab’em. 

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2

Recently I also have been have more visions of angels, from and angel dancing beautifully during a worship session, to even one giving me direction. On Wednesday, I had a vision of a angelic image pointing at a particular building, I know what that building was and the I saw a red “X” with the word closed on it. Immediately I knew that that place was closed to me. That is one of the many confirmations which I have received. Now I’m trying to understand angels more because I see the need to use them for ministry, I want to not only know their purpose or if they are an Arc or not, but I also wanna know them by names. Today as I was on the way to get lunch, I was asking God what the name of my guardian angel was, and He told me to ask the next time I see him, whether in vision or naked eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment