Sunday, June 29, 2008

Make yourself feel at home

A person asked, “so how do you find the service?” 

I answered, “good, I feel at home.”

Whenever the Glory of the Lord is, there I’ll feel at home. This is because my spirit recognize the Glory is the same which enters my room during QT. I can go anywhere, and when the Glory of the Lord falls, I will feel at home. I even told people, “please make yourself feel at home” hahaha

Yesterday I had so many vision that I could not count them. Though a few were prophetic and had meaning behind it, many where just God revealing and showing the wonderful things of the spirit. I was enjoying the sight of dancing angels, watching fire jumping on the heads of each person in the hall, feeling the worship breaking through the next level, etc. The most important thing I found about resting in God’s presence is well….resting…hahaha. Not filling our heads with who I need to minister, or cracking our heads on what every vision means. Just be still.

Most peeps would use the world as a substitute for their distress and relaxation, but I chill out differently. Instead of going to the club and getting high on alcohol like what most of my bunk mates are doing, I go to the club of heaven (church), and get high on the Holy Spirit. Here’s a tip, the heavenly version is better than the worldly one. Besides entrance into heaven clubs are free, and the spirit’s that you get drunk on there does not give you hangovers. Hahahaha still getting drunk now.

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.” Isaiah 60:1

More of His glory is rising upon me, thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment