Sunday, January 24, 2010

Revelation of Rest

Prophecy to FGA during prayer meeting on 21 Jan 2010:

During worship I saw Jesus smiling at me. He then turn and went ahead to prepare the way for us. I saw 2 angels appear on the left and on the right. Then they were soon joined with others and they formed a circle. They were inviting us to come to the circle. The words that were being echoed were, “ Rest, be still, Rest in His presence. The weapon of warfare is rest.” As we rest, ministry will be easier and easier because Jesus has already prepared the way.

Recently I find that God has been giving me a revelation of easy ministry. I guess that is what He has been trying to teach me all this while. All we have to do is rest in Him and let the Holy Spirit do His work. Ministry has never been so fun and easy. It’s that constant yielding and doing only what we see the father doing that such this are possible.  Our attitude towards our daddy in heaven has to be like little children.  This does not mean life is easy, in fact life gets tougher yet easier because we are in Jesus.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." – Matthew 11: 28 -30

No comments:

Post a Comment