Sunday, January 17, 2010

Prayer Tunnel and Angels - Heidi Baker Conference 2010

The week has been tough. Really thank God that he brought such a great brother like Lawrence to intercede and encourage me. The conference with Heidi Baker was really great, I got hit(in a good way) by the Holy Spirit so much that even after the session, I was unsure of what just happened! Jesus is so wonderful.

Just wanna share what I saw today, hope all you others who went for today’s Heidi Baker Conference gets blessed even more by this. It was during the last part where they were having these prayer tunnels. Ministers would line up and people will go thru and receive multiple prayers. Suddenly I saw an entire row of angels standing where the prayer tunnels were. They were so bright. As I got closer to the entrance of the prayer tunnel I was greeted by the two largest angels I have ever seen. Yes these ones had wings. They were so big that they had to bend down to usher me in. They were welcoming people to walk in and they were very very nice. When I look back , they turned and encouraged me to go in in a very nice way. Of course in the tunnel I got hit by so much joy with the holy spirit that I couldn’t walk and could only laugh. Well hope this bless all of you who went thru the prayer tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment