Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 year of increasing Favour

Just last week while visiting Tiberus Church, my friend Hizkia came up to me saying, “ so young prophet, what is the word for the new year?”

I never thought of that because I didn’t really believe much about such things. However that question was as if God was telling me not to doubt and that I was expected to give such words. So I did ask God about the word for the new year.

2 Days later, He gave me the words.

2010 is the year where the Lord would start the release of His increasing favour for the saints. For us to take back what is ours and the time where Christ is taking back His church. This year is the start, meaning that the subsequent years , His favour will still be pouring out even more and more.

Was talking to Sim yesterday and he mentioned about the year of 2009 was a year of increase. Though he did not believe it at first with thoughts like, “how can it be, maybe it’s just for the church, surely not for me, it’s too general.” His doubts were like mine. Looking back, both of us could say it was a year of sudden increase. Now that we have learnt our lesson, this year we are going to take this year's prophecy, claim it and step out in even more favour by faith.

Cool part was, that pastor Woon was prophesying the same thing, and so did other prophets from different places in Singapore.

Within just a few days into the new year, I could sense that freedom to exercise that favour. I am going to exercise that favour to claim back people for Christ, for the eyes of their hearts to open. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment