Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Resting in His presence

Life has become very very tough recently. In almost all areas are there attacks. There were nights where it was so tough that I wanted to give up. Yet I rested in His presence and the next day, I would find myself filled with joy and strength. Through all this my prayers are being answered, I have become even more dependent on Jesus till the point that if I don't, I will not carry on.

Here's James Goll's poem of reflection of a present tense God :
 I was regretting the past and fearing the future
Suddenly my lord was speaking ,“ my name is... I AM”
He paused
I waited
He continued,
“When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard, I am not there. 
My name is not, I was.
 When you live in the future with its problems and fears, it is hard, cos I am not there
My name is not, I will be.
When you live in the moment, it is not hard, for I am here cos my name is.... I AM.”


While typing this, suddenly there was a burning smell that came to my room. I quickly asked my mom to come in to see if she could smell it as well, she couldn't.
In the prophetic aroma list it says, burning (good) - fire of God, burning (bad) - enemy leading to wrong direction.

As I asked the lord, how to know whether this burning smell was good or bad? Then suddenly a sweet smelling aroma came it and mixed with the burning smell. He whispered to me, "there is a sweet smell means it's good."

Fire of God 

No comments:

Post a Comment