Friday, September 25, 2009

Finger of God



I can sense that in the past week, God has been building my faith, especially through the video “finger of God”. Today before I was about to have dinner with my mother, she was telling me of how she could only eat fish because she had diarrhea and was nauseous. So I laid hands on her and said something like, “in the name of Jesus, I command the winds of heaven to blow onto her.” Immediately after saying that prayer, wind gushed from our window and it was blowing strongly. “In Jesus name I command that the stomach be healed!” After praying I asked my mom how she was, she said that she felt something strange going on in her stomach, but it was a good strange feeling. There wasn’t any nausea left. She was healed. Praise God!



“So what did you do last night?”
“Well, I went for about a half hour run, then went back bunk, pray and read the bible.”
“What time you slept?”
“er… about 1am”
“1 am? What can you do till 1 am siah?”
“er …like I said, pray read the bible.”

This was the conversation between a bunkmate and I in regard to the night before which was a Tuesday night. That night, I was left all alone in my bunk because all my other bunkmates had official reasons to stay out for that night.
That night I had the freedom to pray and fellowship with God in my bunk. While in the mist of His presence, I started to see vision of images that were filthy. The vision weren’t images of terrible sins, but of stored information and lies taught to me by men example, false doctrines and skepticism.

I asked God, “Lord I know that this working is from you, but why are these images so worldly.”
Then He replied, “These images come from you and I am removing them out. I am renewing your mind.”
I didn’t know I had so much of the world still stored in me, neither did I know that some of the images flashed were lies from the world.

When the flashing stopped, He then spoke to me again, “Euclid, read and get yourself surrounded with the things of me. Then you will see the spirit realm more clearly.” This was just one portion of my time with God that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment