Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clouds and Presence

It’s been 2 weeks since I was posted to my new camp. To be honest, the camp welcomes you with a very gloomy feel. The bunks are like beds place in warehouses for you to sleep in, it’s stuffy, run down, not to mention the 3rd floor is locked because it’s haunted. Well the ghost part didn’t affect me at all, because the Holy Ghost in me probably scares them off. Haha.

 On the night of the first day, I sensed the presence of the Lord in that camp. His presence is there because He has wanted me to be there. To me I view the camp as a wonderful place because the presence of the Lord was there. I always look and yearn to only be where the Lord is.

Praise God! Just this Monday the Lord led me to discover a place where I can pray without any restriction. It was the roof top of my bunk. The view was amazing; you could see the HDB estates of Singapore brightly lighted up. As I was admiring the view in the manifested presence of God, He began to bring my attention to the clouds, I asked, “God what are the clouds for?”
2 words I received after asking that question, Patience & Movement.

He then led me to focus on one cloud & said, “I am like the wind. Though I cannot be seen, I’m still there. Though you cannot see me move, I’m still moving the clouds. I am still breaking down the strongholds! Be patient.”

At that word I stare at the cloud for a very long time and then I lost patience, I looked away thinking that that was all He had to say to me, and ask, “Is there any more you wanna teach me God.” He said look back up, and I did and the cloud had already vanished. You must know when I focused on one cloud there were many others with it as well. It was an entire sky that was filled with clouds that vanished in an instant. There He taught me a lesson on being more patient when I looked deeper in the spirit, and to see the entire picture before doing anything.

Now there is much more that He said, but the time for the revelation has yet to be revealed has so I shall not speak more. The point was that He taught me something deep using clouds. Haha. He really is so wonderful.

Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. -Exodus 33:15

No comments:

Post a Comment