Saturday, September 12, 2009

A new life

Praise God!

Today was very different from other days. It is like I had suddenly been given a new life!

I was walking down to the nearest coffee shop when I prayed, “ God I want my life to shine more of your glory, I want to be more devoted to you, closer, less of me and more of you.”

When I was eating I felt the holy spirit descending upon me and I began to reflect on the change in my life over the past years. From looser to jerk, and now to a free child of God! Haha! Indeed the lord has been good! When got home, there was this joy overflowing out of me, it is as though a sudden change in me has occurred and I started to feel glory radiating out of me!

We reflect on the goodness the lord has done, and the wonders He is doing now, but I’m glad that I can to look forward to the glory He would be showing in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment