Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fire, water and wind

Just a quick post, there had been a lot of things happening, but I’ll just put it down in summary.

My mom slipped and fell recently in the market and had a fracture line on her knee. The doctor put a cast on her making her very immobile. When I heard the news I was asking God how to pray for her this time. He told me to just lay hands on her knee and thank Him for healing her. So when I got back from camp, I did so. Just this Thursday, she got back from the doctor and this was what the X-ray found; Her knee is healing way faster than expected, what would take three months to get a similar injury healed, she is now expected to take just one month. Praise God haha.

I also found that my spiritual eyes have been opening wider and wider, I have become sharper, a new release of authority in the spirit has been given, and God has been slowly revealing to me the revelations of fire, water and wind. (wind being the newest revelation, around the time after I watched the video finger of God)

 Yesterday at FGA was just amazing. During worship, when we reached the “revelation song” I could feel the immense weight of the Glory of God falling on me. I could feel fire starting to burn from within to out. It was really amazing. I’m so excited to see what God is going to do in the coming days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment