Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not ready but willing ( a cup to bare)

On a Monday night while I was praying, I caught a glimpse of a cup laid before me. It was just there as if waiting for someone to bare it.
I knew I was not ready but I was willing.  
With the cup was a whole new level of anointing, power, authority, but with that also came with its price.
Though it is hard but for the past 2 days, God had manifested a new level of glory that I had never seen before, and I contended and will keep on contending for that amount of intimacy.

My prayer: God please kill me, annihilate me, kill my flesh that I may live fully by the spirit! I am tired of my filthy self, none of my fleshy self is good nor does it bring any life. God kill me!

After that prayer the cup was given to me and now I just had but a sip of it. Something happened, I can’t really explain, but it was like I drank something which went down from my mouth to my heart and stomach. This is just the beginning, God will make me ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment