Sunday, August 10, 2008

Laying in wait

“What you are feeling is my way to let you know that my Glory is still burning strongly in you.” -God

What I felt was fire!!!

I could feel immense heat burning in side of me during the worship at FGA. So much Glory of God was being poured out that I saw a vision of two hands reaching out to me. It was the God the Father reaching out to us. It so wonderful that I didn’t want it to end at all. I wanted the worship to last the whole service.

“well we don’t always get to lay hands every time.”- Rusty

“it’s ok, I felt fire today.” -Me

In this season of my life, I’m seeking direction from the Lord. I’ll wait and watch where God wants me to go. Any hastiness or pressure to push is not from Him. So in the mean time while waiting, I’ll just get to know my maker better.

As I’m seeking direction in my life God has been prompting me in two areas. The first is His presence, and the other is returning to the roots, which is Israel. I shall pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment