Saturday, August 30, 2008

By faith

In the middle of the night while I was in camp, I was on my bed asking how do I move the gifting to a higher level.
It was then I heard the lord, “You need to treasure the gift if you want promotion.” 
In treasure does not mean just using the gifting, but stretch our faith by pushing God and asking Him to use the gift we have more. I remember that the only reason why I wanted to move out in prophesy and healing was because of the love for the people. 

We are not to base our relationship by feelings. However God does let us feel when He knows that we don’t believe Him by feelings but by faith. It is by faith that we enter God’s presence, not by weeping or an order of worship, then when we enter we can feel His presence.
As I look back in my life, I realized that what I was doing was stepping out in faith and that’s why I have had so many encounters. I was the simple things like believing that tongues was for all who believe (Mark 16:15-18), and things like “as long as the Bible says so it is from God.” Though feelings was how God used to increase by measure of faith to a deeper Glory and relationship, but it was by faith that activated the first encounter, the first slaining, speaking of tongues, and feeling His awesome presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment