Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to what matters

“ It is by my name that things happen, not the prophetic actions. The prophetic acts are an act of obedience.” - Jesus
(while I was praying for healing upon my mom)

I do not worry or get even bothered by things like, what will happen to those who are not why can’t I just speak a word from now so that they may be saved? Things like what other Christians will respond with harden hearts? What about this area of my life that is not perfect yet? These questions do pop out in my head, but when God’s presence comes, and when Jesus gives you a hug, all these fades. Truth is all that you hear, and truth sets you free. All I hear is:
“ I just want you, all of you, not your service, just you Euclid.” – Jesus
“Hey Euclid, I love you” – Jesus


Touched by the love of God again and again, and it is heavenly.
What God really wants is for you to spend time with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment