Saturday, August 9, 2008

Arise and Shine

“ I don’t want just more anointing, not just another revelation for sermons.I want to see you, Just YOU YOU YOU!”

“I know there is more, so much more than all these, let me see and let me have it!”

In my QT, I was on the bed, and His presence was so warm. In His presence I slept. I did not want to sleep, I wanted to see, wanted to be awake to hear Him or see His dwellings. But the spirit of the Lord comforted me to sleep, just for a short while. Then I woke up, and I could feel that I’m in a different place, I’m still in my room but it’s like a whole new level of heaven was brought down. Then I heard Him, you slept to the old and now you woke, arise and shine for my Glory has risen upon you.

The room now is an atmosphere of heaven. Then I saw in a vision an army of angles standing behind me, waiting for me to pray so that they could do their work. So I interceded. 

Walking around with His Glory shining out more and more, from Glory to Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment