Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moving in the Glory

I'm currently now in church typing this post. Can't sleep so I might as well post this:

On Sunday night, I attend the last and final meeting of David Herzog's "glory invasion" seminar. The worship was just AWESOME. The glory of the Lord fell so strongly that you feel as if heaven is on earth. By friend John said, "wah when I came into the hall, it felt as if I was in heaven la." Though the worship was about an hour, it was so wonderful that I could just easily carry on for another 5 at least. As David was preaching, a person suddenly manifested demonically. When the glory of the lord fall on a place strongly, demons cannot help but manifest. John was asking me, "shouldn't somebody like cast the demon out or something?" I who was drunk with the Holy Spirit replied, " Ah just let them (the demons) suffer." Soon after that, David was telling us to ignore that demon. Demons love attention, and enjoys it when we give it attention, that's why Jesus says to them, shut up and get out! When the glory of the lord is around, they are suffering because they know they don't belong there. They hate the glory of the Lord. 
That night, there were many more healings, signs and wonders than all the previous nights combined. The stronger the Glory, the more the miracles. No wonder Jesus had so many mircales. In fact He has a 100% success rate. I'm just learning to operate in the glory of the Lord, instead of just relying on my own anointing. Besides, the more I spend in the glory of the Lord, the more my anointing increases. And it is just so wonderful to spend time in His glory.

Oh after the whole event, John, Hizkia, Daniel, Ahdon, Tony and I went to eat supper. It is like the best fellowship I have ever had. We were all so like minded, and lauging so much. I wanted John to join in the supper so much because I felt that God wanted to say something to him, and wanted him to be edified even more. Haha , John, if you are reading this, now you know why i wanted you to join us so much. Anyway, as we were eating, Pastor/Prophet Tony, prophesied to John, when Tony said it will be faster than you think, I told him I second that, and I wasn't joking as well. When you have two or more prophetic ministers agreeing together, it is good to take that advise. John was saying, "that's scary." Haha apologies man for the sudden shock, but when you hang around with a bunch of prophetic ministers, you can expect these kind of things. Oh yeah, just in case some of you who are reading this do not know who John is, well I just sum up. He is a radical and cheerful man, he has the calling to the apostolic, and I always sense the Lord's favour whenever I meet up with him. Yes John, I sense that every time. Haha. And yes, he is that same John who is my blog acountability partner. Seems fitting for an apostolic to keep a prophetic minister in check. LOL

Anyway, back to the happenings. I was already home and just finished packing my bag for the next days youth leaders retreat. However, I couldn't sleep at all. So I just decided to read a chapter from David Herzog's Glory Invasion book. As I was reading the chapter on "prophetic glory" (typical of me) I suddenly felt my hands being all oily and stuff. As I took a look at my hands, they were all red, strangly red. I quickly woke my mom to show her this sign or wonder before it was gone. Didn't wake my dad cos he had work the next day. Anyway, as I looked, this word anointing oil came to my mind. So happy, praise got for such a sign.

Today at youth leaders retreat, I was praying for J.C. As I prayed for him I was back in my old style, using my own anointing again. (old habits die hard) Then as it wasn't going through, I stopped and again was reminded to hear what the holy spirit wants to do. He said, blow again. Then I was like, blowing again? issn't that like the same thing 2 days ago? Am I in a habit? HERE IS A BIG TIP, when you sense the holy spirit say something, even if it is a repeated action or something that might seem outragous, JUST DO IT! So I decide to be obdient, and I took a deep breath, and blew. Then each time I blew he was pushed further back. And finally I took one big breath and blew and he went down. He told me, could feel the power each time I blew. Again for minister, I cannot help but emphasize the importance of grooming yourself, especially your BREATH! Hahaha. As I was trying to sleep just now, I asked God whether it was going to be a new thing I'll be doing from now on? well i'm still not sure why i'm doing it, but it doesn't feel like i'm depending on my own anointing. Just sense that it may mean that each deep breath I take, is taking from the Glory that is around and when I blow, is not from my own anointing. Must ask higher counsel to confirm.

Ok got to go sleep, getting pretty late and I got to wake up early for tomorrow's schedule. Maybe my next post will be on the prophecy for the nation of Singapore, think it is really important for christians to know what God is doing not just in their church but around the world. And it is an exciting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment