Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hands in the cloud of Glory.

Wow, just came back from another David Herzog meeting and boy was is good. Ok before I mention tonight, I wanna share what happened today in church.

Ever since Thursday nice, I feel like God has promoted me to another level day after day. Not only have I sense my anointing getting stronger, I found ministry easier, and I get to hear from God clearer. Today I was praying for a sister in Christ, J.S. So I did the usual, got her to stand, release a word or two, and prayed. I reached to a point where I was saying more and the more I said “more” the more she was being pushed back by the power of God. But then something odd happened, it came to a point where by my words of saying more did not release more power. So I stopped, and at that moment this thought came into my mind, “hey, I just came back from a seminar about moving in the Glory the night before, and I’m still going about the old usual way of using my anointing to pray for her.” That was when Jesus told me to wait. Then he said, “ Now take a deep breath.” And I did. With my lungs filled with air, I was still waiting for the next move. Then Jesus said, “NOW!” and I blew at J.S and she just came tumbling down on the ground. I could really sense a strong power hitting her and it was not from my anointing. I’m so glad that God is teaching me to move not just only in the anointing. 

Back to tonight. Well there were more “instant weight loss” miracles, gold teeth, healings, than the night before. I even managed to see gold dust forming on a girl’s hand, and this was the first time I saw it in the flesh. During the worship, I could feel the cloud of glory above me as I raised my hands up. Some people don’t realize why people raise their hands up during worship. The truth is, many a times the glory of God comes like in a cloud, and it is above us. When we lift our hands, we actually touch the glory and that’s where we get ministered as well. Lifting hands is not just a symbol of surrender, though many a times it is, but there is a spiritual significance in the lifting of hands. That is why the bible talks about people lifting their hands when they worship. From Nehemiah 8:6, Psalm 63:4, to 1 Timothy 2:8.

Ok got to go sleep now, another day is ahead, and I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment