Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holy Laughter

Just came back from the David Herzog seminar and boy was it something! The glory there was none like any other that I have entered. My hands started to have this tingling sensation as I raised them to touch the glory falling down on us. The sermon was unique. David was just drunk with the Holy Spirit and he had a hard time preaching. In the glory there was holy laughter and I laughed so hard for I think about an hour. It wasn’t David’s jokes, it was the spirit of God that filled us with such joy. Never had I laughed so much for so long. I'm still in that joyous mood even now, Prais God! There were miracles like instant weight loss, as I could literally see the woman’s pants loosen. The blind saw, unbelievers were saved, gold fillings filled those who had teeth problems! 

I met quite a number of friends there, from my mentor Rusty to Hizkia an Indonesian translator. I also met other peeps in the prophetic ministry, from the old to the young. I am so glad to meet another prophetic minister around my age as well. We plan to do some fellowship and I think I will drag my mentees along for this one. Hehe guys be prepared. Hahaha. 

Finally had supper with Hizkia and we did some good catching up. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment