Friday, May 23, 2008

Back and good to Go!

Hi, I finally back! well I wasn't really gone in the first place, but I had not been blogging publicly for about 6 months. A lot has happened in this break period, there were many dramatic situations, and even more exciting ones. I have matured quite a lot, the Lord has showed and taught me many things. Of course there were many signs and wonders, lives being touched, disciples maturing as well, and many good friends made.


Here’s the highlight of this break, it is the Glory of God that has been ever so present in my life. The tangible presence is now a common thing for me, and it is getting stronger and stronger. I’m currently now on holiday and I have been using the time just to do QT. Though the start was difficult and there were many distractions like TV, God was and still is faithful to me. It’s now pretty easy to just enter His presence and bask in His glory. I am finally starting to have that closeness to God that just a few years ago I would never think possible.


OK so back on the blog. Well the first prompt is was when a youth T.Y. who asked why I haven’t been blogging for a long time and he missed it. That gave me a realization that these testimonies of God working in my life are edifying to many others. The second prompt was that I made many friends who care how I am doing and I don’t see them often because of busyness or even that we don’t cross path that much (some are not local or are from another church). In this way they can not only know how I’m doing, but they can also share the blessings from the testimonies. Last prompt, well was the Holy Spirit actually . From the background pick to the address, He has been helping me in designing this blog.


The goal in this blog is mainly edification, and a good brother in Christ has agreed to be my accountability partner in this. His name is John Ho, and he will let me know if he sense that a particular post bears bitterness or not.


Yeap that’s about all, look forward to more amazing stuff that God is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment