Friday, May 23, 2008

Apostolic Mandate


Last night I attended an “Apostolic Mandate” seminar at Bethesda Cathedral. To be honest I didn’t really want to go because I thought it was mainly a teaching for apostles or apostles to be. I’m into the prophetic calling and an apostolic impartation didn’t really attract me. Not to mention, I was still recovering from a pretty bad flu, so it acted as a bigger deterrence. But all it took was one phone call from Pastor. A to convince me otherwise. He said the previous night was really good and the presence was exceptionally strong. So with that call, I went, and I’m glad I did.

The main speaker was an apostle by the name of John Eckhardt. When I saw him there was something very different about him. There was an anointing on him like none I have ever seen. Now just to be clear, it’s not that I haven’t seen very anointed people with my spiritual eyes before, but this guy’s anointing is just so different. Then I realized what I have seen is a strong apostolic anointing. I have never really met an apostle in the flesh, but now that I have seen an apostolic anointing, I now know how it looks like.

Eckhardt spoke about the prophetic and the importance of building a prophetic ministry, and things like prophetic worship and the benefits. I really agreed with him in the part that a good apostolic church is a church which grows in all areas of ministry, and the dangers if only a particular ministry is build and the others are neglected. 

After the sermon we were led to worship and the worship team there was challenged to minister prophetically. In the mist of worship, the Holy Spirit prophesied through me in a way I have never done before. I was singing prophetically. I had never done that before! In worship we were brought to another level of Glory. It was the best worship I ever gave and I hope there is more to come. The Holy Spirit was allowed to reign so freely over there that it’s just so amazing. I come out of the entire seminar changed, I could tell that not only has my own anointing increase, my life is just up a joyous notch. This morning I woke will the presence of God waiting for me. I still having energy though I did not sleep like the usual. Tonight is David Herzog, and the talk about Glory Invasion. I’m really excited to see what the spirit is going to pour out tonight.

Apologies for the limited vocab in regard to the descriptions. It’s just way too hard to put it into words. You have to go and experience that Glory yourself to understand. So I encourage you to chase after God and be where His movement is!

No comments:

Post a Comment