Friday, September 17, 2010

Which Mantle?

Yesterday I was spending time with Holy Spirit in the afternoon and I was led to read John 15 to 16. Then these verses began to pop out to me:
You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and ordained you that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatever you shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it to you.  John 15:16
All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and will announce it to you. John 16:15
Before now you have asked nothing in My name; ask and you shall receive, that your joy may be full. 16:24
Then Holy Spirit said to me, “ask and you will receive. What do you want?” In that moment it felt like I could ask for a car and I would have it. Then I said, “nothing Lord, I am contend with what I have, in terms of things there is no lack.”

Then it was today where I was spending time with Holy Spirit again in the afternoon, then I realised that there is one thing that my heart has always been wanting so much. So I said, “Holy Spirit, you remember the question you asked me yesterday? I do have something that I want, that I need more. I want You more! You are that one that which I cannot be contended with.”

Then I saw Jesus walking to me and He asked me which mantle, which anointing, who I wanted to be. I quickly said, “your’s Lord.” He replied, “nope that is for the cross. Choose those which are after it .” Then it was as if understanding came unto me what Jesus was trying to say, and so I chose, “I want to move out in my own mantle which you have prepared uniquely for me.” He looked at me and smiled saying, “good choice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment