Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go get them Kitty

Yesterday, at the evening worship, I suddenly felt like I was a bubble and was floating in the spirit. The molecules in my hands felt so light that I seemed as though it could float away. Then the Lord brought me to a place with many steps similar to a typical western court house. I saw a statue of a lion set in stone and the Lord told me to place my hands on it. I did and suddenly the lion came alive  and started to like me. During that moment I was being it by waves of joy from the Lord. Then Jesus told me this lion is meant to break through for all those I have been feeling for the previous day. He told me that this lion would now follow me wherever I went and asked me to name him, so I called him ‘kitty.”

Today Pastor Jesse confirmed the vision as she saw the same lion going before me for those whom I have a burden for. Cool, now I have a lion that walks with me, and his name is Kitty hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment