Saturday, October 9, 2010

Downloads

Recently the Lord has been giving direct downloads into my spirit without any information knowledge. As the days past I start to understand in my mind what God is doing. When I’m soaking in the Lord presence, the room starts to turn brighter and brighter. Here are some of the breakthroughs that my mind is starting to understand.

Holy Spirit whispered to me and said, “you are seated in heavenly places.”(Ephesians 2:6-10) Then I saw a vision of myself in heaven, and i started to walk in the spirit in heaven. I realised that I have to start walking as if I am seated in heavenly places because that is the ultimate reality.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or imagine, according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20. Holy Spirit has been teaching me to be even more depend on Him and cling on to His power rather than my spiritual gifts.

I lift my eyes to the hills and where does my help comes from, it comes from the Lord. Psalms 121. Holy Spirit whispered, keep your eyes on me, now is the time beyond the revelation of your won identity but the revelation of me. The revelation of the capability of God is slowly being revealed  to those who have their identity of who they really are. I will fix my eyes, on Him, I will be more dependent on my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment