Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blink Blink

I remembered around June 2010 I met this missionary couple Ivan and Jane and they talked about how God provided for them and they never charged others for their ministry. Jane prophesied over me regarding a lot of things, however when she saw a vision of a diamond ring she got stuck. However I knew what it meant and the God prompted to help enlighten her. She was more than delighted to know what it meant.

You see at a young age I believed that there was always that one special someone that I would marry. Maybe it was inspired by the song sung by Savage Garden “I knew I loved you before I met you.” For a guy who is a romance dreamer, it really spoke to me. In addition I believe in a God who is a God of impossibilities and so a prayer at a young age form something like, “Lord Jesus, I want my future wife to feel like she is the most special girl in the whole world, I want her to me my first and only girlfriend.”

I think God really honours a sincere prayer especially that of a kid. So it is, I never looked for a girlfriend just for fun and the criteria are hard to meet. It’s currently two criteria, 1. She must be someone whom I fancy, 2. She must be willing to partner with me in ministry meaning when people think of me they think of my wife too, like David and Stephanie Herzog. I mean to me it kind of suck if I go of ministering and enjoying all the adventures while she stays back with all the kids issues and all I could say was, wish you were here. Nah if one suffers with children issues, we suffer together, but more importantly we explore all the adventures together! By suffering I mean all the pooping and the late night crying. It is the number 2 criteria that filter out like almost everyone I meet. It’s strange to me that all my life the girl either meets number 1, or number 2 only. Guess they ain’t the one yet.

Anyway back to the story of the diamond ring. After all the years of waiting, been 23years since now I am 23years old, I still believe she is gonna be someone extremely special. So special that I find no diamond is fit to be placed on her hand. The only ones that I think this is worthy are the ones that literally comes from heaven. Ever since I saw those supernatural diamonds, the ones that jewellers could not put a price on because they claim it’s too perfect, I kept asking God, please would you just give me one, just this one for her, you know how much she means to me.

So the vision that Jane received meant God said agreed to my request. HOORA! Now it’s the patience that I need in trusting God that she is around the corner. Either I have yet to meet her or, I have already known her but I am just too blind to notice. If the latter was so, I so apologise for that, and will and definitely make it up to her eventually.
What ya think? Looks simple yet elegant. Think it would look good on the finger. Other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment