Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hope to come

After all this time of solitude I find myself going closer to God in a way I have never been before.I find my old youthful passion for Him being renewed all over again. It’s like falling in love all over again and even deeper this time.  But this is just the beginning of something more. 

Think today God came me just a glimpse of a distant future. Waves of purple lights shone, and glory falling all over. The Saint’s movement going even greater, lovers of God rising up with pure heart and displaying the Lord’s favour in their lives. One final spectacular display before the coming of the final day of days. I saw myself in standing on a cliff with my hands lifted high with many others along side. With an awesome view the view of the valley and a beautiful sun shine on the others and I, it was as if a generation passing the baton to an even larger multitude of new generation of mighty men and women of God. That’s about all to be said for now.

A few days before, the devil had been tempting me to fall back to lukewarm apathetic Christianity.  With words like “see you life would not all these persecutions if you weren’t that passionate for God” or “you’re still young, it’s not too late live the life of luxury you wanted in the past, back to the time where you get comfort and even religious respect as a leader in a church.”

I am glad that I rejected all of them, it seems like my life is experience more and more freedom and I yield to God. Strange bonded to Christ yet far more freedom than ever. Getting kind of hard to type these down when 2 angels have been dancing beside me, and also getting hit my waves of holy laugher here and there.
I remember back in the days of OCS others comment that I was idealistic, unrealistic, dreamer. I am guilty as charged especially about being a dreamer. The thing is, my dreams keep coming true hahaha! (visions too)  FOR all you out there who feel so worn down in spiritual warfare here’s a passage from Hebrews 10:19 -25

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment