Monday, November 9, 2009

Scents, Angels, Heavenly Beast, e.t.c

Just yesterday, I met Watchman Ngiam who was a watchman for COOS. I was telling him that I had been seeing this eagle accompany me whenever I’m flying in the spirit. He told me that eagles are one of the four beasts in heaven, and eagle’s are always acquainted with the prophetic. Eagles have eyes that are sharp and have a superb vision. Now I understand why I have often been accompanied by that same eagle since that event. It’s like I have a new pet now. Hahaha. Cool




Today with Jeff Jansen, the Glory of the Lord poured out strongly. In the mist of praising God, I saw in the spirit, heavenly beings appear among us. Immediately after that vision, Jeff starting singing this phrase, “the praise go up, and the angels come down.” He was singing prophetically, he was singing according to what he saw in the spirit. Indeed the angels did come down. Then the glory of the Lord fell upon us. I had a hard time standing, because the weight of His glory was heavy. The atmosphere was so thick with the presence of the Lord that when I moved my hand left and right, I felt resistance. We went higher and higher and higher. At one point and sat down and I started flying in the spirit. Again the eagle accompanied me. I flew and then I was brought to this place. I saw a field and it was extremely ripe for harvest, but there were so few workers. Then my sight was refocused back to earth again. I stood up again, and in a vision I saw myself standing on the river of God that flowed from His throne. It was then where Jeff said, we are now standing on Holy ground.

During the start of the meeting, I saw in the spirit a figure pass me, immediately I smelled a sweet sort of fragrance in the natural. I looked around to check if anyone had sprayed perfume. Later I started to smell medicated oil, again I looked around to check if anyone was using it, but none. Then I asked the Lord what this scent meant. He said to me, “Euclid this just means I am ready to heal.” At the end of the service people were healed. I also smelled a very strong incense smell at the end of the service, it was going on and off. I asked my friends whether they could smell anything, one could smell incense too but the other said there had been no smell at all through out the whole service. As I asked around it was obvious that all these smell was a supernatural scent that came with the glory of God. Some smelled scents while other did not, event the scents were not all the same.

It was just amazing to soak in the presence of the Lord and receive revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment