Sunday, November 15, 2009

Angels

Since Friday night, it seems as though as I had been liberated. I was just soaking and soaking in God’s presence and getting downloads after downloads of revelation. It was uplifting and brought me to a whole new level.  Most of it came through the sermons of Kris Vallotton.

On Saturday, I was in the mist of prayer in church when my spiritual eyes opened wider. I saw angels and they were talking to one another. I inclined my ear to hear what they were saying. This is what I heard, “there is a sound of praise rising today.” So I went about church looking for people to tell this news to. Then I walked into the office and found the worship team there praying.  After their prayer I told the team and went back to the sanctuary to carry on in prayer. I was just sitting there watching the angels prepare the heavens and the floor and boy were they excited.


Honestly I thought the main praises will come during the fast songs, but it was at the last song ‘revelation song” that I felt the praises were at its peak. During that song I could feel the weight of God’s glory fall upon me, so much so that I had to sit down. It was during that moment when I started to hear the echo’s of the angels. Then I saw each angel that was assigned to everyone was singing praise to the Lord.

To those who will contend and press in, they will be given heavenly access

No comments:

Post a Comment