Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bold as Lions

Last Tuesday, I had a vision:

I was brought to a lake and beside me was a dirt road. Then I noticed that there were beasts travelling along the road as if they were heading somewhere. These beasts had diamond spikes protruding out of their heads. I had never seen anything like it. I wondered where these beasts were heading, I asked the angel beside me, he told me to go up to the leader of the pack to find the answers. I went ahead and saw the leader and in a vague image, it roared and had the form of a lion. These beasts were like lions and they had diamond spikes as their mane. Then I saw the road end like a cliff hanger, and the beasts jump off it. They went down to a place I recognized as earth and then I was brought to the setting of a city. One of the beasts landed on the city. It was bold and when it roared, the city shook. Then at the sound of the roar, angels from heaven came down to aid in the battle. I then saw heaven tore open and formed like rain water. It poured on the earth and that area became heaven on earth.

I received the interpretation. God is calling a people who are willing to stand and intercede for their nation. He will give them the spirit of boldness, the people are to take that spirit and boldly proclaim the words of God. When the words have been proclaimed they will see the kingdom of heaven being displayed here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment