Sunday, May 23, 2010

Break out of those walls

Recently the Lord has been communicating me the topic of battle. Just yesterday I kept hearing the sound of a war horn being blasted. Then He showed be visions of fire exploding everywhere. It was as if a battle was being prepared and is upon us.

Unity was one of the key, for Christians everywhere to stop focusing on “my own church” mind set. To break out of their own church walls and vision s to see the bigger picture what really is going on. For Christians to stop focusing on themselves and get rid of the selfishness to see the truth of what really is at stake here.

It seems to me that there has been a sudden "Rush" in the spirit. I find myself witnessing anointings being poured out and people jumping in terms of anointing level. What takes 5 years can now take place in 5 months. I find people all around suddenly having their spiritual senses awaken. The reason why all these are happening, simple, Jesus is returning back soon, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment