Monday, May 10, 2010

Smoke and Healing

During prayer with a few friends yesterday, the lord gave me a vision of coals on fire being placed under our feet. I was led to declare what I saw to come to pass and immediately I started to feel the fire of God. Then the scent of smoke came into the room. I asked if anyone else could smell it. Elina was able to but Lawrence could not. This was God's way of letting us know it was a supernatural scent. Once we realized that it was a prophetic scent, Lawrence then began to smell it too.

Last Friday, I went to my parent's cell and prayed for a lady. I prophesied that God had called her to be a prophetess and place my coat over her as a prophetic sign that a prophetic mantle had been given to her. Just a last Friday she told my parents that the moment I placed my coat over her, the pain that was in her shoulders for years suddenly lifted off. I praised God when I heard the news. He truly is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment