Sunday, November 2, 2008

Got to know finally!

On Saturday, November 01
I met up with Pastor Woon from FGA. As we were talking the lord spoke through Pastor Woon. He told me not to be too quick and fast, that I’m to slow down. I have not heard that prophecy in a long while, but by the grace of God, He reminded me. 

Later that day I visited Heart of God church. I did so because I wanted to catch up with an old friend “Ben.” In the sermon Pastor How was talking about the culture of his the church and how it was built upon. The thing about heart of God is that you find the people are very pure and that there is no sign of politics among the leaders, there is openness between the member and the leaders. In the sermon he gave the history of the church, which wasn’t built on miracles, but on scars, scars of the death of 2 young youths. At then I finally knew what the walls in the church was crying out about. Scars are there so we can say we walk though the valley of the shadows and emerged victorious, scars to make sure the others won’t have to go through it at all. I have my own set of scars and I am glad for it. I now know why I was to visit that church that day. I shall forever remember the anointing of Heart of God church.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. –James 1: 2-4


On Sunday, November 02
Went to Tiberius church with intend to pray for the sick, but instead I was blessed. Rusty gave the sermon about promises and there I started to regain back all the promises that God gave.

The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law. -Deuteronomy 29:29

As I spoke to Rusty, I further understood what the lord had been saying about slowing down. I am to rest, to be still. That’s why I have been hearing Jesus asking me to trust Him all week. I rest now, so that I can know Jesus even more, and God wants to prepare me for the ministry ahead. The ministry of Signs and wonders. He is holding me so tightly and molding me that I will not fall like some before me.

Going off to the Jungle for the next 2 weeks, pray for me peeps. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment