Saturday, April 3, 2010

War Room and Empty Houses

Yesterday on 02 April 2010 (Good Friday), I went to my friend’s house for prayer. We first felt God’s manifested presence and saw visions. I could feel us go higher and higher into heaven though this was in the body. As we went higher Jesus went to touch Amy and she started to declare prophetically.

Suddenly I was taken away from the others that were at the meeting.  I was taken to the War Room of God where He had his battle strategies laid out on a table. I went to see the plans and it appeared blank to me. I knew the plans had drawings written but I could not see them. So I inquired God about the strategies and He said, “Euclid, they are already in you, just yield to me and I will reveal them to you at the right time.”Then Jesus started to leave the room, He turned back and asked, “why are you still here?” I replied, “ Lord you know me, I mean this is a War Room.” He smiled and showed me more, I was filled with joy as He thought of everyone as He planned strategies for them. 

Then the Lord took me to a different place, I saw multitudes of Houses and they were all vacant. I asked the Lord who they are for and He told me, for everyone but these houses are vacant because they were not saved. I was weeping by then, both in spirit and in the natural. I asked, “Lord aren’t you God, you know who will get saved and who won’t?” All He said to me was, “there is a difference between desire and knowledge.” Jesus would go back to visit those houses and weep, He still loved them even after they rejected Him.  Sobbing I asked, “What about those wonderful plans you had made?” Then in those plans I saw us, the ones who had already been saved as part of it. I then understood that it was us, Christians who had been too busy with ourselves that we ignore all those who pass by us. We fail to reach out to our friends, family, love ones, and because we were too busy trying to accomplish our own will. We are selfish, thinking of only ourselves. Then Jesus said to me, “I do not condemn. Tell everyone this. Euclid, go and I am with you till the very end.”

Then I was back, and I told those around me. So I prayed for boldness for them to reach out to those around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment