Sunday, May 24, 2009

Post Charge up

Was great to meet my spiritual dad again today. He showed me the drawing of why my Generation was a “Y” generation. At first I thought it was some prophetic drawing, then to my surprise, it was a joke, a really good one hahaha. Anyway, managed to only pray for one person today cos I was busy taking photos. It was her left knee and she got better.
When Rusty gave a call for those who wanted to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, a pretty matured lady came forth. As she walked down the aisle, the Holy Spirit brought my attention to the girl that came down with her. Immediately I knew she was the daughter and the Lord showed me that this young lady had been faithfully praying for her mom, and my her deeds, the gospel was preached to her mom. After the service, I found the daughter and told her what the lord had shown me. I could tell she was really encouraged. Praise God.

Ohoh, and the worship today was amazing. I could hear the trumpets sound as the Lord entered the place and it was a time of adoration.
 And I met Sarah Tan over there, surprise surprise. Apparently her parents knows Rusty well, so it really was a pleasant surprise indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment