Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fire, Light up Singapore

The past week has been great! Almost everyday, the anointing of the Lord is pouring out on me in a measure I never had before. Been going on like this ever since last Saturday. I experience a new level of intimacy with the Lord.

Just yesterday after, Lifegroup (cell group), I felt fire all over me. Even when I was in a cold air condition place I could still feel fire all over my body, The fire was burning from inside. I remember that I was telling myself to try to look for some sick people to pray for them, but what do you know, no sick person was around. 

Sometimes I wonder why Singaporean churches are talking and putting so much emphasis on mission trips to China, Indonesia e.t.c. Where here there is such a big mission field need, we the churches of Singapore, Singapore needs deliverance! We are all so under so much bondages, Christians, who are struggling with fear, immorality, materialism, hatred, so many are attending church for years but are not set free. Where are the missionaries to Singapore! What about Singapore! 

I turned and again I could not find anyone who will pray for the salvation of my nation with me….YET! 

I pray that the fire in me shall burn so much that it flows to all around me, that bondages will be burnt, and candles lit up, to shine with the Glory of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment