Sunday, February 1, 2009

David Generation

 Yesterday, a messenger of God came to our church. As an elder man humbles himself to accept that the latter shall be greater, he was chosen as a messenger of God to lift up the “David” generation.  

God is looking for a people who will say, I’m willing, not my will but your will. God is looking for a people like David, after his own heart. Not only are the heavens more open now then ever, but a generation that will know and understand the Lord.

This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 9:23-24
Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding. Jeremiah 3:15

We the “David” generation is that shepherds.

It’s great to hear that my brother Donovan is in this movement too!

The messenger said, he wish he was younger so he could see the out pouring that is prepared for our generation. Haha.

31st January 2009 is the date I got uplifted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment